Wednesday, October 1, 2008

lay lady lay

Headboards and frames

LOVE this one. Trompe l'oeil for a cheap weekend project. Although only doable if you're already limited on bed placement.


Comes in natural yellow-y wood. I would paint white for invisibility/a clean room, black for mod look/other statement.

Bahhh dream!

Scrumdiddlyumptious! Like minty Louis Vuitton. We learned about boudoirs of 18th century Parisian courtesans in art history today and this is a mini-ed/twin bed/more masculine version.

emo Belle de Jour:
Anthro birdcage:



Microsuede and brass buttons:

And sometimes you don't need a headboard:

If I come across a bit of cheap (or free!) fibreboard/particle board, I am definitely taking it. 3' x 3'? Enough to attach two legs and stand up behind my bed. I'd like to cover it in pleather/vinyl in creme, black, or light grey and stud along the border w smooth brass buttons. Fucking love grey!

No comments: