Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A complete flop in confidence:
I need to submit a writing sample for an application. Looking through my old art history files, recalling issues and objects in which I immersed myself at some point or another, there are very few examples of my written work that make me undoubtedly proud. Even with the A-papers, the Reread always pronounces flaws and leaves me disappointed with myself.
What am I doing here if I'm not building a body of work for which I have respect?

This just demonstrates... constant editing is necessary. So is a bit of chocolate, right now.

__

Never mind. I bought chocolate and slept from 7:30pm to 6am. Totally dandy now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah chocolate is a great idea. Im going to get some too.
This is great blog. If you enjoy sartorialist you will enjoy this blog too.

http://internationalmode.blogspot.com