Friday, August 21, 2009

little white oxfords

Churchill in bone white, Candela NYC at Jeremy's, 89


The most money I've personally spent on a single item is still $100. I didn't pay for this computer, I don't pay for my tuition, and I'm mad cheap otherwise. I applaud those of you with substantive enough balls to work entirely by yourself and for yourself. I will think of you fondly and guiltily each time I wear my little white oxfords :)

A couple of paying and nonpaying summer jobs/internships/work-studies later, remember that you are still a baby.

So break that swagger in your step! Sorry such a pooper.

Poop.

6 comments:

C. C. Mock said...

they are cute! can you keep them gleaming white?

Anonymous said...

emock!

1. i made it here
2. they are super. almost as good as lauren's gold shoes.

mockumentary said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modge posh said...

wahhhhhhhhhh i've been wanting a pair of brogues for the last year!! JEALOUS

Connie said...

so, before i knew you guys were over, i saw the shoes on the floor downstairs. and couldn't figure out where i'd seen them before. got it.

Anonymous said...

i feel you 'bout the cheap thing. it still scares the crap out of me to buy in double digits and up. haha.