Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This made my day!!:

Jojo misses EMILY MOCK. 1:25am
- 12 Comments

Richel Kumar at 1:25am December 8
What about Richel Kumar? :(

Jenna Hwong at 1:59am December 8
WHAT ABOUT JENNA HWONG?!

Sean Luong at 2:00am December 8
what about sean luong? :[

Richel Kumar at 2:02am December 8
You should just change your status to Jojo misses Emily Mock, Richel Kumar, Jenna Hwong and Sean Luong. That or Jojo misses everyone and RICHEL KUMAR! I prefer the last one.

Jojo Ho at 2:02am December 8
SHEEEEES ON THE FREAKING EAST COAST! i have rights!

Jojo Ho at 2:03am December 8
hahah

Richel Kumar at 2:08am December 8
Well, Richel is in San Francisco. And she has to be at Lowell.

Jojo Ho at 2:10am December 8
haaha! maybe if you updated your blog as much as you commented on my status, i would be slightly more inclined to miss you. haha

Richel Kumar at 2:11am December 8
Oh wow, I am sad now. I think I will just go to sleep. Thanks Joho. :(

Jojo Ho at 2:12am December 8
better blog about me before going to bed!

Emily Mock at 1:24am December 9
OH MAN THIS IS GREAT!

Richel Kumar at 1:24am December 9
Oh wow, Emily! OH wow! I am jealous!


:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not to be egalitarian, but I man I miss you too Jo.


And let this be a lesson to all - you should update your blog as ridiculously often as I do. Because then, people will get all these annoying alerts as to how ridiculously often you update your blog and cannot help but think of you ridiculously often (hope I do not sound painfully lonely)!
And lastly, bitches can't hate!

No comments: