Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Ginger is fucking godsend.

I've been obsessed with ginger drinks lately. Began with some Yogi Ginger tea. Admonished myself because why did I spend 2.96 when I can just boil a bit of it? So I tried that - ginger slices and rock sugar like my mom made me drink when little and sick and of course crying. Developed into iced ginger tea as Lillian requested during mah jong. And epicurious suggests black tea, fresh ginger, and evaporated and condensed milk. Omgah it was so good. Maybe some ginger eggnog, yeah? I plan on trying it with some fruit teas - probably mango. Is there such thing as persimmon tea? Because that is my favorite. That mix - my olfactory glands would go nutsos!!

Ginger is also vaguely excrement-shaped, have you noticed? I guess that follows with my other interests. NO shame!

No comments: